kollect.me is a seed stage NFT marketplace. Partnering with brands and creators, kollect.me aims to deliver engaging experiences for buyers all over the world.
We value creativity, hustle, and low ego. kollect.me is largely a user-driven organization, so you’ll have a seat at the table in influencing the platform, culture, and community. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during EU work hours to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented software engineer with an enthusiasm for building and scaling feature-rich, well-tested, and polished applications. This individual will spearhead core features of the kollect.me marketplace, as well as our developer integrations.
- Build out well-tested, polished user experiences and applications using modern, component-based frameworks like React and GraphQL.
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments.
- Build re-usable components and libraries for consumption by the open-source community that pull data from and interact with blockchains.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, Typescript, and GraphQL.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform.
- An ability to write high quality, well tested code.
- Ability to develop and ship user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.